So I made a separate blog for personal stuff that might bother some people. It’s mostly for when I’m upset and so on. If you care enough, feel free to follow it
just imagine Grantaire smoking and walking a fuckton of dogs like Dan Rad did around Paris and the Amis are like ???
✮ anna’s “i got really incredibly lucky and i want to share that luck with you” dallas les misérables playbill giveaway ✮
i saw dallas les mis sunday night on closing night and it was amazing!!! for those of you who don’t know, i live in alaska, so my chances of seeing the show were really slim until i wrote them a letter expressing my love for it and they decided to fly me down there, all expenses paid, for a weekend in dallas and front-row seats for the show. sO. YEAH. LUCKY
i got about twenty playbills — one’s mine, ten are for friends and mutuals, and i’m giving the other ten away via random giveaway. here are ur rules:
- u don’t have to be following me but that would be cool!!
- reblog once for ur first entry, like for ur second (so two entries total)
- i’ll ship anywhere!!
- don’t use giveaway blogs that’s nasty and rude
- giveaway ends 26 august (a week from today)
IF U WIN U WILL GET:
- a dallas les misérables playbill!!! they aren’t signed but they’re in very good condition and they’re dallas les mis so like
- ALSO some spiffy 24601 hashtag dtclesmis tattoos bc i have a million
- probably a note from me
aaaand that’s it!! have fun kiddos
Scratch any cynic and you will find a disappointed idealist
home alone no i think you mean les mis starring me
there really isn’t one thing that isn’t perfect about this gif
It’s said that 90% of people will see the same word first. Don’t cheat! Type the first 3 words you see in the comments and then look and see what everyone else saw!
Jehan running away from home at 12 and hitchhiking everywhere and when he meets the Amis at 21 he’s already been to most of the states, fifteen countries, been arrested twice, and thrown out of countless places for things he will not mention